First XD

On Thursday, September 16, 2010 4 comments

Few days back 14th September 2010 to be exact, Jing and I decided to have this blog, to share our hobbies. I think it is a awkward great idea. Well, I we came up with names like CruxiJing, JingyWay, AnimeAndMe, MeAndAnime, iAnime but we decided on CruxiJing anyway. Then we started this blog and set it up together. It was a fun experience XD

My baby girl Jing slept early today, wow what a miracle obviously because she's tired =.= To my dear Jing, sleep well, and if you dream, sweet dreams :)

Credits to Darkon Garon for the blog's header. Big smile :D

To our dear readers, what do you think of this blog? Please leave a comment! Thankssssss!

4 comments:

Darkon Garon said...

lolz... no problemo! Big smile :D

Ridley Jing said...

Cool...i like...XD

Benjamin Tan said...

can you both not be so sweet ? thank you (:

Ridley Jing said...

I'm sorry Mr.Benjamin.
Hahahha...This blog is for sharing our hobbies...XD

Post a Comment