Nendoroid Yui Hirasawa

On Tuesday, October 5, 2010 0 comments

If you've read RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam entry then you will know how this Nendoroid come into Jing's possession. For those who didn't, however, please read the stated blog entry I'm just too lazy to repeat the story again here but I'm more than glad to repeat the story again XD Jing acquired it when she went to XL-Shop to collect her Bakemonogatari Puchi Set #3 when she accidentally saw it on the rack. The exact same time I secure my own set of the Fix Figuration #0044 :D
I stole borrowed her Yui for a photoshoot session :P Not the best of quality but definitely still candy to the eyes ><

Peace ^^
Photobucket
Peace T_T
Photobucket
Time for a little music!
Photobucket

For more photos, please visit:
http://berryridley.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-yui-watashi-no-puresento.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment