Nendoroid Arch Bishop

On Tuesday, January 18, 2011 0 comments

Hey peeps, if you followed CruxiJing closely you should know that I've posted about this particular Nendoroid previously. Finally I got my hands on this super cute Nendoroid which is a remake of the epic online game: Ragnarok Online! Here are two photos to poison interest my readers into buying it too XD Needless to say Poring is also 100% definitely a must get for your collection :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
As a intoxicated keen player of Ragnarok Online, personally I think RO is a very balanced and controlled MMORPG which is very fun especially when you train and hunt together with your friends. Years passed since I first played RO and now even 3rd Jobs are here, I'm so proud being a player of RO!

P.S. Don't have much free time playing with it yet, so maybe more photos will be added.

OR Buy Nendoroid Ragnarok Online Pre-Painted PVC Figure: Archbishop at Play-Asia.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment