Gundam MG RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Ver Ka

On Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3 comments

I acquired this MG end of last year, took me a week or more to assembled it. The parts were just so complicated :x Copied this blog entry from my outmoded blog =.=


Applied some stickers on the shield... Hope you guys like it!

Spotlight:
Unicorn

The Trio(from left, Avalanche Exia, Unicorn Gundam, Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatsu):
Unicorn

Beam saber:
Unicorn

Dual wield with shield on back:
UnicornUnicorn
UnicornUnicorn
OK! This is a real discovery to me... And I guess to many others too. I've read many reviews about Unicorn Gundam and no one seem to mention that the red-coloured parts are actually UV reactive!

I got my 'NuclearTec Blue UV Reactive Acrylic Panel with Celestial Being logo engraved' and 'NuclearTec UV CCFL' yesterday. Set them up with an extra PSU and after some adjustment, I see my Unicorn glowing!

Spoiler:



Uhhh... Click to enlarge!


And... This is how it works:

3 comments:

Fateの小乐 said...

DAMN COOL!!!!!!!! ...and nothing else to say

kaemon nomiya said...

u should had asked me cause i know from last time the red parts is uv reactive XD
but still, nice one there...

Cruxiaer Vance said...

Iotaの小乐: thanks for the compliment, it is much appreciated!
kaemon nomiya: oh, this entry was from last year, I reposted XD thanks for your compliment too!

Post a Comment