Gundam GFFN #0041 MSZ-008 Z II

On Wednesday, November 24, 2010 0 comments

I'm(Silverfire) kinda a vet in Lowyat.NET, and if you don't know what it is, you should sign up. Browsed through the Gundam thread and found out there's a Autumn Sales on HLJ and eventually searched for spotted Gundam GFFN MSZ-008 Z II for sale at 60% off the original price. So without after thinking, I bought it and have it shipped to me via EMS. It was shipped from Japan to me last Friday(19th Nov 2010) and reached me yesterday on Tuesday(23rd Nov 2010). That's FAST! Z II is nothing special in its MS mode so I have it transformed to Wave Rider Mode without applying the extra decals given. Enjoy the pictures :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Produced by Kazumi Fujita & Katoki Hajime. Scale 1/144.

0 comments:

Post a Comment