Gundam GFFMC #1006 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam

On Thursday, December 2, 2010 0 comments

As you may know, Bandai offers Fix Figuration line with variation in its series. The Gundam Fix Figuration(GFF), Gundam Fix Figuration Next Generation(GFFN) and the Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite(GFFMC). GFF and GFFN usually comes in 1/144 scale while 1/100 scale for GFFMC line. Unicorn Gundam have became so famous recently it is produced in a number of variations: Robot Damashii, HG, MG, HCM Pro, GFFN, GFFMC.

It was months back since I first laid my eyes on this gorgeous GFFMC, it is a total masterpiece! But at a hefty cost: 18,000 yen(that's around RM680). So after some frivolous serious consideration, Jing and I finally stopped by Graffiti Toys in Berjaya Times Square to take a look. Alas, RM630. I asked the shop owner if the price could be reduced further, after a brief scanning and checking with his computer, he offered RM620. Another moment passed... And I decided to buy it! Now its the gem Unicorn of my collection! The funny thing is when I inspected the GFFMC, the shop keeper positively stared at the Gundam in awe, if not comical XD 'the metallic paint, wow... the meticulous printings', he said. Oh, did I forget to mention that the GFFMC series have most of it joints made of metal die-cast, pure solidity and give me a good sturdy feel holding it in my hands. This RX-0 Unicorn Gundam is just pure awesome, will definitely grab Banshee is there's a release XD

The box!

The manual to transform it into NT-D Destroy Mode:
Photobucket
Base, extra hands and the beam gattling guns :D
Photobucket
Behold, GFFMC RX-0 Unicorn Gundam!
Photobucket
Unicorn Mode:
Photobucket
Took me almost an hour to transform it into NT-D Destroy mode =.=
Rear view :D
Photobucket
Front view :) Look at the shiny and glossy metallic paint and the delicate details of it:
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Produced by Katoki Hajime. Scale 1/100.

0 comments:

Post a Comment